Phase 3b, Randomized, Open-Label Study Of Bevacizumab + Temsirolimus Vs. Bevacizumab + Interferon-Alfa As First-Line Treatment In Subjects With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Interferon alpha-2a
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INTORACT
- Sponsors Pfizer; Wyeth
- 22 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Jun 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Dec 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Apr 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History