A double-blind, placebo-controlled multicentre trial of memantine in patients with Parkinson's disease dementia or dementia with Lewy bodies.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Memantine (Primary)
- Indications Dementia; Lewy body disease; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MEMPDD
- 25 Apr 2015 Pooled analysis results of this trial and other two 24-Week , placebo-controlled trials presented at the 67th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 17 Jul 2013 Secondary endpoint (Clinical Dementia Rating) results presented at the 2013 Alzheimer's Association International Conference .
- 26 Jul 2010 Additional lead trial centre Helse Stavanger HF and trial investigator (Aarsland D) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History