A phase 2, multicenter, randomized, open-label, comparative study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of intramuscular ceftaroline [ceftaroline fosamil] versus intravenous linezolid in adult subjects with complicated skin and skin structure infections
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Aztreonam; Linezolid
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cerexa; Forest Laboratories
- 30 Aug 2012 Actual end date added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Aug 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Nov 2008.
- 17 Jul 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.