A Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group 12-Week Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol Hydrofluoroalkane 134a Metered-Dose-Inhaler 230/42mcg Twice-daily With Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol DISKUS 250/50mcg Twice-daily in Subjects With COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 May 2010 Results were reported at the 106th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (247) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Apr 2008 to Mar 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History