A SAFETY AND EFFICACY TRIAL EVALUATING THE USE OF APIXABAN FOR THE EXTENDED TREATMENT OF DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS AND PULMONARY EMBOLISM (Apixaban after the initial Management of PuLmonary embolIsm and deep vein thrombosis with First-line therapY- EXTended treatment. The AMPLIFY-EXT study) [Extension of 700032384].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary)
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPLIFY-EXT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 12 Sep 2016 Results of this and two other trials (AMPLFY and AMPLIFY J) published in the Drugs (2016).
- 08 Oct 2015 Results published in the Thrombosis and Haemostasis
- 29 Jul 2014 According to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release, apixaban has been approved by the European Commission for the treatment of deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism on the basis of this and the AMPLIFY trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History