A phase II, double-blind, multicentre, randomized study to demonstrate the non-inferiority of GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals' thiomersal-free adjuvanted influenza vaccine compared to GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals thiomersal-reduced adjuvanted influenza vaccine in adults aged 65 years and above.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 576389A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 25 May 2012 Actual patient number changed from 834 to 720 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Oct 2008 Actual patient number (834) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2008 Status change from in progress to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.