A phase I/II trial of 2-deoxyglucose (2DG) for the treatment of advanced cancer and hormone refractory prostate cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs 2-deoxy-D-glucose (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 May 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.