A multicentre, randomised, double-blind, parallel-group, comparative study to compare the efficacy and safety of esomeprazole 20 mg once daily oral administration with omeprazole 10 mg and esomeprazole 10 mg once daily oral administration in maintenance treatment in patients with healed reflux esophagitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Omeprazole
- Indications Reflux oesophagitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 06 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2009 Actual patient number (540) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.