Pharmacokinetics of a single dose of ceftaroline [ceftaroline-fosamil] in subjects 12 to 17 years of age receiving empiric parenteral antibiotic therapy for suspected infections
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Cerexa; Forest Laboratories
- 21 Sep 2015 Pooled analysis results from this trial and other 4 trials presented at the Joint 55th Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy and 28th International Congress of Chemotherapy.
- 01 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2008 Status changed from initiated to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.