A three-phase study designed to test the efficacy, tolerability and safety of the combination of ziprasidone with selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRI) for patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) that do not sufficiently respond to treatment with SSRIs.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ziprasidone (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 May 2013 Lead trial centres amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.