A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Gabapentin Extended Release (G-ER) Tablets in the Treatment of Patients With Postherpetic Neuralgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Gabapentin (Primary)
- Indications Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2015 Results of pooled data analysis from patients, enrolled in two phase 3 randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled studies (81-0045 and 81-0062) and one phase 4 study (81-0067) published in the Journal of Pain.
- 03 May 2014 Results from a pooled analysis presented at the 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 23 Jul 2012 Results were published in the Clinical Journal of Pain (online edition), according to a Depomed media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History