Randomized Phase II of Ixabepilone Alone and Ixabepilone Plus Cetuximab as First-Line Treatment for Female Subjects With Triple Negative (ER PR Her2 Negative) Locally Advanced Non-Resectable and/or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary) ; Cetuximab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jul 2012 Merck KGaA and Merck Pharma SpA added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 26 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.