A Phase IIa Study of the Safety and Clinical Proof-of-Concept of NC-503 (Eprodisate Disodium) in Patients With Type II Diabetes and Features of Metabolic Syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Eprodisate (Primary)
- Indications Metabolic syndrome; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Aug 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 May 2010 The primary endpoint of this proof-of-concept trial was not met, according to a BELLUS Health media release. As a result, BELLUS have announced that they are discontinuing the development of NC 503 for type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- 15 Apr 2008 Interim results are expected in late 2008 or early 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History