Trial of Routine Angioplasty and Stenting After Fibrinolysis to Enhance Reperfusion in Acute Myocardial Infarction- the TRANSFER-AMI trial
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium; Heparin; Tenecteplase
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSFER-AMI
- 03 Apr 2011 Results comparing outcomes after fibrinolysis with enoxaparin sodium versus heparin presented at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 15 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2009 New source identified and integrated (ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials record).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History