An Open Phase I/IIa Trial to Investigate the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetics of BI 811283 in Combination With Cytarabine in Patients With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Ineligible for Intensive Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BI 811283 (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Aug 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003742).