Phase IIa trial of lipsomal ciprofloxacin for the prevention of respiratory tract infections in cystic fibrosis patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis-associated respiratory tract infections; Pseudomonal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Oct 2008 Results reported at the 22nd Annual North American Cystic Fibrosis conference, according to an Aradigm media release.
- 30 Jul 2008 Interim results reported in an Aradigm Corporation media release.
- 14 May 2008 Aradigm Corporation expects to report results in the first quarter of 2008.