A Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Duloxetine-referenced, Fixed-dose Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Three Dosages of [Vortioxetine] Lu AA21004, in Acute Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary) ; Duloxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 25 Oct 2016 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing the effect of vortioxetine on cognitive functioning and depressive symptoms from 5 studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 01 Sep 2015 Results of meta analysis of pooled data from 9 trials presented at the 28th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 21 Jun 2012 Additional trial location (Finland) identified as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History