Phase II trial of thymoglobulin [antithymocyte globulin] and melphalan in patients with relapsed multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2010 Actual end date (Jan 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.