A Cancer Research UK Phase I/II Open Label Study to Evaluate the Safety, Endocrine Effects and Anti-Tumour Activity of Abiraterone Acetate (CB7630) in Patients With Oestrogen (ER) or Androgen (AR) Receptor Positive Advanced or Metastatic Breast Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov