An Open-Label, Single-Dose, Safety Study of Quadrivalent HPV (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) l1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine in Chinese Female Subjects Aged 9 to 26 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 30 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 04 Apr 2008 New trial record.