A RANDOMIZED TRIAL COMPARING EPTIFIBATIDE AND PLACEBO IN PATIENTS WITH DIFFUSE CORONARY DISEASE UNDERGOING DRUG-ELUTING STENTING.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Eptifibatide (Primary) ; Heparin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Myocardial ischaemia; Stent thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INSTANT
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Jun 2012 European Clinical Trials Database record Actual Initiation Date is 23 Jan 2008.
- 18 Oct 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History