Prospective randomised clinical trial testing the role of prophylactic cranial radiotherapy in patients treated with Trastuzumab (Herceptin) for metastatic breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Taxanes
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Brain metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HER-PCI
- 06 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.
- 17 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 30 Oct 2010 to 30 Apr 2010 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.