AVINZA Control of Chronic Pain, Effectiveness and Safety Study (ACCESS 2008) A Multi-Center Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness and Tolerability of AVINZA for Chronic Moderate-Severe Pain: A Focus on Risk Minimization Assessment, Intervention and Outcomes.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCESS-2008
- Sponsors King Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Feb 2010 Actual number of patients (1570) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 2000 to 1549 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.