A phase I/II study of ARRY-520 in patients with advanced myeloid leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Filanesib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Aug 2011 Parimary endpoints added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.