A Phase IIB, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study, Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of RO4607381 by Measuring Flow Mediated Dilatation in the Brachial Artery, 24 hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure, Lipids, Lipoproteins and Markers Vascular Inflammation, Oxidation and CV risk in Patients with Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) or CHD Risk Equivalents
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dalcetrapib (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms dal-VESSEL
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Feb 2012 Results published in the European Heart Journal.
- 31 Aug 2011 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2011: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 29 Aug 2011 Results were presented at the the European Society of Cardiology Congress, according to a Roche media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History