A Phase 3 Randomized Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Perifosine Added to the Combination of Bortezomib and Dexamethasone in Multiple Myeloma Patients Previously Treated with Bortezomib.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Perifosine (Primary) ; Bortezomib; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AEterna Zentaris Inc
- 10 Dec 2013 Interim results presented at the 56th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 11 Mar 2013 A significant between-group difference in progression-free survival (primary endpoint) was unlikely according to a pre-planned interim analysis conducted by the independent Data Safety and Monitoring Board. No safety concerns were raised.
- 11 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued based on information reported in an AEterna Zentaris media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History