A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of SGN-35 Alone and in Combination With Gemcitabine in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory CD30-Positive Hematologic Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 12 Jun 2011 Retrospective analysis of two phase I trials, including this trial, presented at the16th Congress of the European Haematology Association (EHA-2011).
- 05 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) and actual number of patients (44) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.