An exploratory, double blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, 2-way cross-over study to assess the effect of repeat-dose inhaled indacaterol maleate [indacaterol] (300 mcg) on dynamic and static lung hyperinflation, subjective breathlessness and health status in patients with COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Indacaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 30 Apr 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2007-004684-22).
- 29 Aug 2011 Trial phase changed from III to II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History