Evaluation of a primary treatment algorithm using combination therapy for the management of patients with hypertension and hypercholesterolemia
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs ACE inhibitors; Alpha adrenergic receptor antagonists; Amlodipine/atorvastatin; Angiotensin receptor antagonists; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists; Diuretics; Ezetimibe; Spironolactone
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STITCH2
- 13 Jun 2012 Additional lead trial centre (University of Western Ontario) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 1000 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.