A double-blind, placebo-controlled, single and multiple, dose-escalating, phase I study to assess the safety and tolerability of inhaled interferon-beta (IFN-beta1a) in controlled asthmatic male and female subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Viral infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Synairgen
- 02 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 02 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 02 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in IRSCTN record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History