A Phase 4 Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind Study to Describe the Efficacy and Safety of Cubicin (Daptomycin for Injection) With and Without Initial Gentamicin Combination Therapy in the Treatment of S. Aureus Infective Endocarditis.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Daptomycin (Primary) ; Gentamicin
- Indications Bacterial endocarditis; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Cubist Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2013 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.