A Randomized, Open Label Study to Compare the Effect of First-line Treatment With Avastin in Combination With Irinotecan + 5-fluorouracil/Folinic Acid, and Irinotecan + 5-fluorouracil/Folinic Acid Alone, on Progression-free Survival in Chinese Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARTIST
- Sponsors Roche
- 03 Jul 2010 Results presented in an abstract at the 12th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- 03 Jul 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an abstract presented at the 12th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- 04 Jun 2010 Results presented at 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History