A Phase 1, Repeated Single-Dose, Double Blind, Randomized, Five Treatment Controlled Safety and Pharmacological Response Evaluation Trial of MKC253 Inhalation Powder in Adult Male and Postmenopausal Female Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Glucagon-like peptide-1
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 20 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual end date (15 Jun 2008) added as reported by EudraCT.
- 15 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 20 to 28 as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History