Phase II Study of Erlotinib (Tarceva) Alternating With Chemotherapy for Second-line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer With Molecular Correlates for p53 Pathway.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 22 Aug 2009 New source identified and integrated (Oregon Health and Science University Cancer Institute).