A Phase II Trial of Carboplatin, Abraxane, and Bevacizumab in Previously Untreated Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per Clinical trails.gov record.
- 04 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Apr 2015.
- 26 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Apr 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.