A randomised, double-blind, outpatient, crossover study of the anti-platelet effects of AZD6140 [ticagrelor] compared with clopidogrel in patients with stable coronary artery disease previously identified as clopidogrel non-responders or responders [RESPOND].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESPOND
- 01 Mar 2010 Results were published online before print March 1 2010.
- 18 Nov 2009 Results have been presented at the American Heart Association Scientific Sessions (AHA 2009), according to an AstraZeneca media release.
- 01 May 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History