A Multi-Center Phase II Study to Compare MER-101 [zoledronic acid] (20mg) Tablets To Intravenous Zometa [zoledronic acid] 4mg in Male Bisphosphonate-Naive Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merrion Pharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2009 Comprehensive results are expected to be presented at ASCO in late May 2009, according to a Merrion media release.
- 15 May 2009 Preliminary results were presented at 7th International Cancer conference in May 2009, according to a Merrion media release.
- 19 Feb 2009 End date added from ClinicalTrials.gov.