Phase III Study of Lucanix (Belagenpumatucel-L) in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: An International Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study of Lucanix Maintenance Therapy for Stages III/IV NSCLC Subjects Who Have Responded to or Have Stable Disease Following One Regimen of Front-Line, Platinum-Based Combination Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Belagenpumatucel-L (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STOP
- Sponsors Activate Immunotherapy
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Jun 2014 Updated analysis results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Oct 2013 The trial is closed and NovaRx Corporation is raising funds to initiate a new trial [email from Linda Bergen, NovaRx Corporation; dated 3 October 2013].
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History