Phase 3 long-term safety, tolerability, and effectiveness of lurasidone in subjects with schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder: A randomized, active comparator-controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary) ; Risperidone
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma; Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2016 Results of post hoc analysis from this and Pearl-3 study (Profile 234648), presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 31 Mar 2015 Post-hoc analysis of pooled data from this and another phase III trial (CT profile 700234648) presented at the 23rd European Congress of Psychiatry (EPA) 2016, according to a Sunovian Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 21 Oct 2014 Post hoc analysis comparing the effect of lurasidone versus risperidone on metabolic syndrome status in patients with schizophrenia presented at the 27th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History