A phase I open label dose escalation study of intravenous aflibercept (AVE0005, vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) Trap) in combination with R-CHOP [rituximab + cyclophosphamide + doxorubicin + vincristine + prednisone +methotrexate] administered every 2 weeks or every 3 weeks in patients with non Hodgkin's B-cell lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 04 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Oct 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.