A canadian open-label access program to evaluate the safety and the effectiveness of adalimumab when added to inadequate therapy for the treatment of psoriasis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIDE
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 30 May 2010 Quality-of-life results and effects on depression presented at the 15th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 16 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2008 New trial record.