An ascending single dose study of the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics of SBI-087 administered to subjects with rheumatoid arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SBI 087 (Primary) ; SBI 087 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Apr 2016 Results of pooled analysis of two trials (NCT00641225 and NCT00714116) published in the Clinical Therapeutics
- 13 Mar 2012 Actual end date (March 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Mar 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.