Phase III evaluation of the safety and efficacy of Clonicel (clonidine HCl sustained release) as add-on to psychostimulant medication vs. psychostimulant medication alone in children and adolescents with ADHD
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Clonidine (Primary) ; Central nervous system stimulants
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Addrenex Pharmaceuticals
- 09 May 2011 Results published in the Pediatrics.
- 09 May 2011 Results have been published in Pediatrics according to a Shionogi media release.
- 04 Oct 2010 The US FDA has approved clonidine extended-release tablets based on results from this and another (32491) trial, according to a Shinogi Pharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History