Efficacy of Once-Weekly Exenatide Long-Acting Release and Once-Daily Insulin Glargine in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Treated With Metformin Alone or in Combination With Sulfonylurea.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DURATION-3
- Sponsors AstraZeneca; Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Sep 2016 Results of a retrospective analysis assessing factors associated with three years of response to HbA1c goal from Duration-3 study, presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 18 Sep 2014 Results of a pooled analysis of trials NCT00641056, NCT01003184, and NCT00935532 were presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History