An Open Label Study to Examine the Characteristics of HIV Decay Following Introduction of Combination Antiretroviral Therapy Including Raltegravir During Primary and Chronic HIV Infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PINT
- 01 Apr 2011 Additional lead centre (Kirby Institute) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Apr 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.