A prospective study to examine the effectiveness and safety of antivirals in volunteers who receive short term prophylaxis against pandemic influenza.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Zanamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PIPET-C
- 23 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2009 Planned initiation date added as 1 May 2008 as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry.
- 08 May 2009 New source identified and integrated (Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials RegistryACTRN12608000179336).