PHASE II STUDY OF THE TOLERABILITY OF ADJUNCTIVE AZACITIDINE IN PATIENTS UNDERGOING REDUCED INTENSITY ALLOGENEIC STEM CELL TRANSPLANTATION FOR ACUTE MYELOID LEUKAEMIA AND MYELODYSPLASIA.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RICAZA
- 31 May 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 150% to 170%.
- 19 Jan 2012 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 19 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.