A randomized, double blind, active control, flexible dose, multicenter study to evaluate galantamine HBr [hydrogen bromide] in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease:Safety and effectiveness of an immediate-release table formulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil; Galantamine
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Xian-Janssen
- 10 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Alzheimer's-Disease-Assessment-Scale-cognitive-subpart' has been met.
- 10 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 15th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
- 10 Sep 2011 Actual patient number changed as reported at the 15th Congress of the European Federation of Neurological Societies.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History