A Phase IV, Randomised Study to Evaluate the Immune Response of UK Infants Receiving DTaP/Hib/IPV, Meningococcal C Conjugate and Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccines, Antibody Persistence and Responses to Booster Doses in the Second Year of Life.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Hib-meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Measles; Meningococcal group C infections; Mumps; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rubella; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 10 Feb 2012 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 01 Sep 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.