Everolimus Versus MMF in Lung Transplant Recipients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Prednisolone
- Indications Bronchiolitis obliterans; Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Apr 2012 Primary endpoint results presented at the 32nd Annual Meeting and Scientific Sessions of the International Society for Heart and Lung Transplantation.
- 21 Apr 2012 Additional descriptors, treatment table details, study initiation and completion dates, patient numbers (updated from 100 to 190) and primary study endpoint added
- 21 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.